Building Monitoring System
- IP67 compact unit containing tri-axial MEMS sensor, digital recorder, battery and communications
- No need of periodic calibration
- Digital interconnection with minimal noise
- Common timing and common triggering
- Trigger on accelerations or Cumulative Absolute Velocity (CAV)
- Automatic alerting and self-test
- Remote control and data retrieval
- VIEW2002 comprehensive analysis software
SYSCOM MR2002BMS seismic Building Monitoring System provides a complete strong-motion and vibration monitoring network inside a building. The system can be used not only for earthquake monitoring, but also to evaluate structural damage and human comfort in case of construction sites close to the building.
Typical installations include a daisy chain network of three or more stations at the foundation, middle and top floor of the building, in compliance with most of the international standards.
Data Sheet - MR2002BMS